Tuesday 3 March 2015

Review ~ Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love #3) by J.C. Reed

Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: October 12th 2013

Description:
Meeting Jett was like a drug. Dangerous. Addictive. And better forbidden. In his game, there’s a high price to be paid. But how much is too much?



Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, was never in love until she met the green eyed, sexy as sin, six foot two sex god, Jett. The man to whom she surrendered. The man who hurt her once only to conquer her heart again.



Sexy, handsome, and arrogant Jett Mayfield knows he has found his match. Brooke is like no other woman he’s ever met and he has every intention of keeping her in his bed.

Their future seems full of promise...until the past is catching up with them and dark secrets threaten to destroy their lives. Soon they realize that to love means to lose, and some choices are harder than others.

When everything comes crashing down, can mistakes be amended…or will he lose her forever?

A woman who surrendered to love.

A man who would do anything to protect her.

Two lives that are about to be tested…and the last secrets laid bare.

My Opinion

I'm glad that I took the risk and bought all three paperbacks at once in this series because they do leave you with cliffhangers. Therefore when I picked up this book I was excited to get to the big reveals.

I thought the romantic element was once again well done and engaging. I liked Jett's personality and his protectiveness, but I also liked that Brooke wasn't a pushover. Things developed well between them and I'm glad they got their HEA.

If there's one thing is say, things did seem slightly unrealistic with the mystery element. I thought too many things were added and summed up too quickly. It wasn't the direction I expected the story to take and I felt it was a bit rushed because there were so many loose ends that needed tying up.


Overall though, whilst I don't think it was the best ending, it did give me some satisfaction.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...