Thursday 12 March 2015

Review ~ Fall Hard (SEALS Undone, #2) by Zoe York

Fall Hard (SEALs Undone #2)
ebook borrowed via Kindle Unlimited. 

Release Date: December 26th 2014

Description:
Jared Sutter has a simple rule when it comes to women: keep 'em happy and keep 'em at a distance. He's got his reasons, and they all make sense until he falls for his neighbor and Cassie Bronson makes him want things he's always kept off-limits.

Available in the SEALs of Winter military romance superbundle. Releasing as a single title on December 26, 2014.





My Opinion

I enjoyed Fall Hard a lot more than book 1. This one was sweeter, a lot more believable, and kept a steady pace that had me engaged the whole way through.

I was hesitant to start Fall Hard because of my experience with book one. In that book things felt a little ridiculous and unsatisfying with how danger elements played out. Because of this I didn't know what I was going to get with Fall Hard.

However, I'm so glad that it focused solely on a romance. It was cute, and sweet--not normally something I say about military guys--but I loved the characters. Jared's secret may have seemed a little unbelievable, but I think the author pulled it off.


Overall this was a quick, easy read that kept a smile on my face. It was sweet and engaging, and I definitely preferred it to book 1.


4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...