Tuesday 10 March 2015

Review ~ Fall Out (SEALs Undone #1) by Zoe York

Fall Out (SEALs Undone, #1)
ebook borrowed via Kindle Unlimited. 

Release Date: September 1st 2014

Description:

Drew Castle is a Navy SEAL with a bad case of indifference. Until Annie Martin shows up on his doorstep, scared out of her mind, and all of a sudden, keeping her safe becomes the most important mission of his life.

And this time, he’s on his own.

Fall Out is a 30,000 word novella, first published as part of the SEALs of Summer boxed set, now available on its own.



My Opinion

This started off as an interesting read that had a lot of potential. As anyone who follows my blog will know I love military romances, so I was excited to read this.

The good things about this were that Drew was hot, the mystery and danger was built up well in the beginning, and I liked the overall story.

However, I hated the way the mystery and threats played out. Things slowly went downhill in this book until everything felt so rushed at the end. It all seemed too easy and resolved too quickly. It's a shame because there was so much that could have happened.


Anyway, I will give book 2 a chance, and this was all right for a quick read. I think it just needed something more.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...