Thursday 13 October 2016

Reviews ~ Flithy Beautiful Lies Series by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)Filthy Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A hot, short read. I got this on instafreebie and I had to dive into it straight away. I've seen it advertised as free on Amazon but always been disappointed to see the book unavailable to buy. Anyway, finally I got to read it and once again Kendall Ryan created a steamy book which was filled with chemistry between characters.

Thanks to the cliff hanger I'm going straight on to book 2.


Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)Filthy Beautiful Love by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay conclusion to the duet. It didn't hold my attention as well since I didn't feel there was as much story there. For me, it could have been combined into one story since I did skim this book more often than not. The chemistry was still there and the relationship evolved, just the story wasn't.

Overall an okay read but didn't live up to the first for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...