Saturday 15 October 2016

Review ~ Love, Untamed (Discovering Love #1) by Ra'chael Ohara

Love, Untamed (Discovering Love #1)ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: July 2015

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC

Description:
Eva Jones has never felt as if she belonged and now she knows why.. Eva is summoned to a lawyer's office and discovers not only is she adopted, but she's the sole beneficiary of the biological grandfather. She rushes home to tell her fiance, only to find him having sex with another woman. Her life in chaos, Eva boards a plane to the property she inherited in Alaska hoping to learn more about her birth family.

Brantley Smith wants nothing to do with a spoiled, cold-hearted rich girl. When Eva walks into his tavern, Brantley knows she doesn't belong in Alaska. He doesn't care if she's beautiful, he knows what he found in her grandfather's cabin, and plan's to stay as far away as possible. Eva is stunned by the frigid beauty of Alaska, but the biggest shock of all is the gorgeous, brooding, sarcastic bartender who seems to hate her on sight.

But despite their initial animosity, their attraction can't be denied. Before long, Brantley would do anything to make Eva feel like she belongs... with him. However, Eva learns what really happened to her birth mother, and she's more torn then ever about her true place in the world.

Eva's abusive, adopted mother has her own agenda.

Pearl Jones has secrets she intends to keep buried, and she arrives to demand that Eva returns to South Carolina. Eva refuses, but Pearl's been lying for a long time and has no problem dealing out a few more to get what she wants, no matter the cost.

Confronted by a dark family history and the potential loss of all she holds dear, an Eva handle the devastating truth? 

My Opinion

This is another new author to me. Since I have 3 of her books on my Kindle, I thought it was about time I dived into one of them. And because I've cleared my ARC pile there wasn't a better time than now.

Love Untamed started off strong. It held my interest well, and for the most part I enjoyed the plot. It did lose me a bit in the middle and towards the end since everything seemed a little too easy to resolve, and the ending events came much too quickly. I also found the suspense element wasn't developed enough for my tastes. However, for the most part I found it to be an easy read that I enjoyed. I especially liked James and hope he gets his own book.


Considering I got this free I can't complain. It kept me entertained and was a good romance.


3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...