Saturday 29 October 2016

Review ~ Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1) by River Savage

Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1)
ebook purchased by myself.

Release Date: May 11th 2016

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Save 
verb \ˈsāv\ 

1 a: Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Synonyms: rescue, come to someone's rescue, save someone's life, set free, liberate, deliver, extricate.

Saving lives is the end goal.
It's a responsibility I live with every day, the reason I wear the badge.
Built on a brotherhood that runs deeper than blood, this way of life has become my very existence...

Until Liberty.

I thought I was saving her.

I never expected her to be the one saving me.

My Opinion

I've been dying to read this for months--ever since I saw the cover. Based on that alone I needed this book on my shelf and finally I've had time to get to it.

Hetch's story hooked me from page one and it never let up. It had the right amount of angst mixed with romance, and a hint of danger. While Hetch is the alpha and S.W.A.T team leader, he's not whole and this book is about him healing and getting put back together with the help of Liberty.

I liked how their romance started. It was comical. However, I did buy into the emotions that developed from it. There was definitely a spark and I loved that Liberty wasn't afraid to call him out on his crap.

As for the secondary characters, Savage has created an interesting bunch I want to know more about. All of the guys have an interesting story to tell, but most of all they're a tight-knit group who have each other's backs.


Overall, a great read. I knew I'd enjoy this one and I'd definitely recommend it. I hope there's more to come soon.


5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...