Thursday 6 October 2016

Review ~ Love in Between (Love, #1) by Sandi Lynn

Love in Between (Love, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: September 5th 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
My name is Lily Gilmore and today was supposed to be my wedding day. That was until I found my fiancé having sex with my sister in the church moments before I was supposed to walk down the aisle. I grew up with a famous rock star father who was nothing but a womanizer who cheated on my mother every chance he got. Cheating and lying was all I ever grew up with and I vowed never to live the life my mother did. Wanting to start a fresh new life, I moved from Seattle to Santa Monica to focus on my passion for photography. No men. No lies. No hassles. No love. Until I met Luke Matthews.

My name is Luke Matthews. A year ago, I lost the love of my life, my fiancée, in a tragic car accident. My life and all my dreams died with her that day, and I do nothing now but exist and play my guitar to try and ease the pain. My love was taken away and that was something I would never get that back. Then I met Lily Gilmore.

What happens when the lives of two people who no longer believe in love are suddenly changed by fate?

My Opinion

This was a sweet read. I didn't have any idea what it was about since I downloaded it ages ago when it happened to be in a free sale. It was basically the cover that led me to dig it out of my Kindle archive and give it a go.


In general I enjoyed Love In Between. It held my interest well, the romance was sweet, and the characters and relationships were interesting. Sometimes things seemed a little too easy or were resolved a little too quickly, but this was a laid back book with a little drama thrown in.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...