Tuesday 30 December 2014

Review ~ Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1) by Abbi Glines

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)
Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: April 24th 2013

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Description:
Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…

My Opinion

This was an enjoyable, quick, and easy read. It's the dirt of Abbi Gline's work I've read and it's definitely made me want to read more.

I found Twisted Perfection to be an engaging book that I couldn't put down. I fell in love with the characters instantly and thought things developed well. Yeah, it was a little predictable and fast-paced, but it was a relaxing read that you didn't have to concentrate too hard on.

I liked Della. She was a character that was easy to connect with and you feel for her. Her episodes and blackouts draw you in and keep you hooked, while making you want Wood to take it all away for her. I thought their bond was believable and the chemistry between them was good.

Overall, I'll definitely be reading more by this author. I can't wait to read more about Della and Woods, and also the other characters in the series.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...