Wednesday 25 June 2014

Review ~ Enchanted Castle - A Novelette (The Enchanted Castle Series #1) by Chrissy Peebles

Enchanted Castle - A Novelette



ebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Release Date: July 13th 2012

Description:

Zoey Sanders attends her senior year of high school at a mysterious, gothic castle in Scotland in hopes of running away from her problems. But problems seem to find a way into her new life and even with meeting her possible Prince Charming, there are secrets that lurk in the shadows.




My Opinion


This was an intriguing read but I found it a little jumpy and could have been constructed better. I agree with what other people have said and that it felt like a teaser or the first few chapters of a book rather than a novelette as there wasn't an obvious beginning, middle and end, or plot. I wanted to feel more from the characters and get to know them better before everything started to happen, and I needed some more detail on locations, and background to flesh it out and help me to understand everything. It has an interesting premise and it was free--not sure it's made me want to read on though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...