Tuesday 24 June 2014

Review ~ Bed, Breakfast, and You (Brookfield Series .5) by Lacey Wolfe

Bed, Breakfast, and You (Brookfield Series, #0.5)ebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Release Date: May 3rd 2013

Description:
Claire holds the keys to her future, in more than one way.

As if the recent death of Claire Stevens’ parents isn’t enough, someone wants to steal Honeycreek Bed and Breakfast right out from under her. But Claire isn’t about to roll over and let them. She’s prepared to fight.

Jace Brown is Brookfield’s main attorney, and after delivering the bad news to Claire about her property, he knows all about being on her bad side. 

As Claire gets to the bottom of this scandal, she’s surprised to have Jace by her side, fighting along with her. The attraction is instant, but can it last after the dust settles?

My Opinion


This was a quick, fun read. I enjoyed the romance (even if it could have been a little steamier) as it was cute and sweet and the characters were also good and interesting to read about. Overall, I liked the story. However, I did feel the ending was a bit rushed and everything to do with the taxes/mystery wasn't tied up totally. I wanted just a few more chapters for that resolution but other than that it was a nice summer read.

3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...