Monday 29 June 2015

Mini Review ~ Tough Love (Stripped, #0.5) by Skye Warren

Tough Love (Stripped, #0.5)ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
I sneak out of my room every night. My father's guards don't see me.

No one sees me, except him.

He's the son of a foot soldier. My father is his boss. The boss. I shouldn't even know Giovanni. And I definitely shouldn't kiss him. Our relationship is doomed to fail, but that won't stop me from being with him.

Not every girl wants to be a princess. I just want to be free.


My Opinion:
An interesting prequel. I like books involving the mafia, which was why I downloaded it. I'm not sure where the story will go from here and I'm still on the fence about whether I'll by the next one, but it was quick and intriguing.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...