Sunday 26 April 2015

Review ~ Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1) by Rebecca Shea

Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1)ebook downloaded from Amazon for free.

Release Date: September 7th 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
*This book contains mature subject matter and is not intended for those under 17 years of age.* 

Jessica Harper is the epitome of perfection. She’s a good daughter, makes excellent grades, and always strays on the safe side of life. The last thing she thought would ever happen was falling in love with her best friend’s brother. But sometimes fate just has a way of bringing two people together.

Wide receiver for the University of Arizona, Gabe Garcia, seems to have it all. When his feelings for Jessica come to surface, Gabe will give up everything to be with her. 

But what happens when a tragedy abruptly changes the course of your life? For Jessica and Gabe, everything they thought they knew about each other will be questioned. Sometimes, there are scars in life that are cut too deep to completely heal. 

Will their love prove to be unbreakable, or will it shatter and prove fate is just another lie?

My Opinion

This was an all right read, but that's all I really feel. I can't complain too much seeing as I downloaded it for free, but I expected it to move me more than it did.

For me things just happened way to fast. There was never any growth in Gabe and Jessica's relationship. It was all in your face and over so quick. Things started off okay but my attention drifted towards the end. I never really felt the characters' pain or experienced their emotions.


Like I said, it was an okay read but it didn't hook or draw much emotion from me.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...