Saturday 18 April 2015

Review ~ Winter Kiss (Gloves Off #4.5) by L.P. Dover

Winter Kiss (Gloves Off, #4.5)ebook purchased by myself.

Release Date: February 1st 2015

Description:
What do you want in your stocking this Christmas? How about your favorite Gloves Off fighter, Ryley Jameson?

After moving away to their cabin, Ashleigh and Ryley have grown to love each other more and more every single day. Their lives will be forever changed as soon as their twins are born, but Ryley is determined to get what he wants this holiday season. He just hopes Ashleigh will give him this gift before it’s too late.

Perhaps Christmas bells aren’t the only sounds you hear this season. Maybe there’ll be some wedding bells and the pitter patter of little feet. It’s a holiday wish you don’t want to miss.

My Opinion

Okay, I caved and bought this. I've wanted it for ages but I have a thing about buying novellas. Anyway it was only 99p so I thought what the hell. I've always loved Ryley and I needed to know what happens in this.

Anyway, I'm glad I caved. This was an adorable novella that was cute, sweet, and filled in a few gaps between the books in the series. Ryley melted my heart once again--I need a Ryley!


If you follow my reviews and blog you'll know I'm a huge fan of this series and with the last book releasing soon I'm glad I could extend it a bit more. If you love the Gloves Off seriously buy the novella. It will put a smile on your face.


5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...