Tuesday 22 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday (3)



This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To participate you:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from...


Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins



"I almost dropped my bags, tightening my grip just in time. Then I casually looked around, pretending not to notice them watching me. I thought of Kaidan's words"


Amazon Paperback
Amazon Kindle

3 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by me Lynelle Clark at
    http://lynelleclarkaspiredwriter.blogspot.com/
    Please check out my site and follow the instructions.
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder what did Kaidan say... Nice teaser! Been wanting to read this for a while now.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays post :-) It's from Daughter of Smoke & Bone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been meaning to get back to it for a while. I've started it but thing are just crazy so haven't been able to continue. I will find time eventually! :)

      Delete

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...