Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year, New Changes and Still More to Come



New Design

With the start of a new year I decided to redesign Lost to Books! Parts are still under construction so bear with me if things look unfinished but I hope you like the changes and the way it is heading. I have a few extra things I want to edit/add as well that differ from standard Blogger templates.

New Promotions
I have also started accepting book spotlights. I want to make this a regular feature here so I need plenty of books to do that. If you're an author and have a book you want to feature or you know someone in that position send me a request via the email on my contact page. I'll be happy to feature most books! In a spotlight I will post the cover, description, links (to book and author's sites), author bio and picture.

Review Update
Other than that I am aiming to read more books than I did last year and keep helping authors out with reviews/promotion. I'm slowly getting through my TBR pile (which never seems to get smaller) but I'm always looking for new releases to review or new authors for guest posts.

I am also looking to try and grow my number of followers and I want to start taking part in virtual books tours and blog hops.

I wish you all happiness and luck in all your endeavors throughout 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...