Wednesday 29 November 2017

Review ~ Game On by Katie McCoy

Game On (Players, #1)Game On by Katie McCoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Game On was a cute read. I found it via BookBub, but had never heard of the author before. The cover initially pulled me in and the blurb sounded interesting. Therefore, considering it was free I couldn't really resist downloading it.

Not knowing what to expect from this author, I found myself pleasantly surprised. McCoy's writing flowed well and I quickly became lost in her story. It was a sweet romance and things developed at a good pace. The events kept me interested and intrigued, but they weren't too drama-filled. It was a perfect book to relax with. It was something easy that could put a smile on my face.

As for the characters, I enjoyed watching Nathan and Sophie grow together. I definitely believed in the spark between them and thought they bounced off each other well. I especially liked the arcade section.

Overall, this was a pleasant read to relax with. It was an easy story that didn't require much thought from me, which was what I needed, but it was paced well and held my attention. I loved the sport element and would definitely recommend it.

*Ebooks downloaded via Amazon for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...