Wednesday 22 November 2017

A Note About Reviews

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I've been so bad at posting reviews lately. Things have been crazy in my life and new changes meant I haven't been able to get to my laptop as often.

Anyway, I'm finally getting back on track and have a ton of reviews sitting in my inbox for books I've been reading, which need to be scheduled.

Because there are so many, the format for reviews of books I've purchased myself is going to change for this one bulk of posts. I'm going to be using the Goodreads HTML so I can catch up, meaning not all books will have a blurb, but they will have an easy link to follow and find out more.

ARCs will still use my standrd format and provide all of the usual information.

Thanks for bearing with me. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...