Friday 23 May 2014

Review ~ Red At Night by Katie McGarry

Red At Nightebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Release Date: April 1st 2014

Publisher: Harlequin Teen (Mira)

Description:

In Red at Night, Stella and Jonah are total opposites. She's the girl with purple hair from the wrong part of town. He's a high school senior who hangs with the cool crowd. Until a car accident leaves him haunted by guilt, and Jonah starts spending time at Stella's favorite refuge…the local cemetery.

Stella knows she should keep her distance—after all, she spent her girlhood being bullied by Jonah's friends. Once he's sorted out his tangled emotions, Jonah won't have time for her anymore. Too bad she's already fallen for him….

My Opinion

This was a short, sweet read that broke up my day nicely. I've loved every book in the Pushing the Limits series buy this author but haven't read any of her novellas so when I saw this was free I had to one-click. It had everything I've come to love from this author, I just wish it was longer as I would have loved to get the characters' full stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...