Tuesday 27 May 2014

Review ~ Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 (Surrender Saga) by Chelsea M. Cameron

Deep Surrendering: Episode 1ebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Release Date: 20th March 2014

Description:
She's all about rules. He lives by none but his own. When these two meet, the results could be disastrous.

When Marisol Everly’s friend Rory sets her up with Fin Herald, Marisol doesn't expect that it will amount to anything, .but that was before she saw Fin's searing blue eyes and mischievous smile. Not to mention, he seems absolutely fascinated by her mundane life. He's everything that a girl could want, but there's something else that ripples under the surface of his flirty behavior. Something darker. Something that fascinates Marisol, but scares her at the same time. Is she willing to risk falling into an abyss she might not get out of?

My Opinion

This was an OK read. It was quick and set things up but it ended so abruptly. I know it's part of a series of short stories but I got to the end and was like "what the hell just happened?!" It was well written but I think I would have needed a little more to continue the series as it ended just when things started to pick up. I also thought it would be hotter than it was, but I guess that comes from the length really. Overall it was an enjoyable read to break up the time but just ended to soon.


3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...