Wednesday 28 May 2014

Review ~ Your Room Or Mine? (Do Not Disturb #1) by Charlotte Phillips

Your Room Or Mine? (Do Not Disturb #1)
ebook downloaded from Amazon for free.

Release Date: May 9th 2013

Publisher: Harper Impulse

Description:
1 cheating ex, 3 bottles of white wine, an emergency pep talk from the girls… and this seemed like a good idea at the time:

Izzy Shaw’s Getting-Over-Him Action List

1. eBay his entire collection of football memorabilia and spend all profits on treating myself to fabulous new wardrobe.
2. Turn plans for ‘Loved-Up Mini-Break’ at exclusive boutique hotel into a weekend of spa pampering, me-time and shopping at Harvey Nics.
3. Don’t get even, get even better. Have one night stand with drop-dead gorgeous stranger – Mr Tall, Dark & Handsome in the hotel lobby is just what I need!

Your room or mine? Go on Izzy…

My Opinion

This was a good, lighthearted read. It kept me turning the pages, made me smile and I engaged surprisingly well with the story and the characters. It was a great summer read to relax with and I liked the author's style. Things moved along quickly and it ended well, I'll definitely be looking out for more by this author. 

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...