Thursday 17 September 2015

Review ~ Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2) by Addison Moore

Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: November 1st 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Laney Sawyer used to believe in love and all of the trappings that happily ever after could provide until Ryder Capwell crushed her heart.

When Laney is auctioned off as a prize at the drama department fundraiser the last person she expects to trade cold hard cash for her company is Ryder. Ryder Capwell is in love with Laney Sawyer. One year ago she walked out of his life and took the light of his world right along with her.

Ryder would do anything to have another chance with Laney, including purchasing her for the evening courtesy of Whitney Briggs University, and he does just that. One thing leads to whiskey, which leads to a one-night stand. She thinks it’s revenge sex—he thinks its make up sex.

Things can only go wrong from here...

My Opinion
  
I'm not sure what to make of Winter Kisses. I enjoyed 3am Kisses and after reading that I really wanted Cole's story. I knew this wasn't, but it was free and on my list so I thought I'd give it go.

Unfortunately, it didn't really live up to book one. It was short and the whole thing felt rushed. I never grew to connect with the characters. It felt like a snapshot into a bigger story. There was more potential than it delivered.

Saying that I will read book 3 at some point because I want to read Cole's story. Hopefully that book will be longer.


2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...