Saturday 22 November 2014

Review ~ Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by E.L. James

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Bought by myself

Description:
Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house. 

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.

This book is intended for mature audiences.

My Opinion

Once again this surprised me. After telling myself I would never read this series, then reading book one and enjoying it, I had to read more. I definitely didn't think I would be writing this, and I never saw myself liking the characters due to what I've heard about this series. Okay, so it's not the best writing in the world and parts/phrases are repetitive and over used. However, I can't deny that I like the characters and their story. When I first picked up this I never thought it would include the things it did, I was expecting lots of sex and whilst that's there, it's the other elements of the book I enjoyed more.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...