Thursday 3 July 2014

Review ~ Necromancer's Revenge (Trix SinClara 0.5) by Emma Faragher

Necromancer's Revengeebook downloaded for free from Smashwords

Release Date: December 27th 2013

Description:

Mal is a Necromancer: she can communicate with, and even wake the dead, but not without sacrifice. Now her greatest debt is being called in and her skills are needed. On a murder investigation no less. If only she had some investigative experience...



My Opinion

This was a good prequel that was quick to read and simple to follow. It has intrigued me and I want to know more about the characters and their story--the premise and paranormal aspects are interesting. I look forward to seeing how everything develops and the prequel ties in with the full-length novel.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...