Sunday 15 November 2015

Review ~ Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1) by Meghan March

Beneath This Mask (Beneath, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: September 29th 2014

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name. 

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away. 

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it. 

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask?



My Opinion

I'm going to keep this review short as I read this book purely for pleasure. I found it because the author is attending a signing I'm going to and when I saw it free I couldn't resist.

Beneath the Mask was an enjoyable and captivating read. I couldn't put it down. It drew me in with its interesting story line and I really liked the characters. Simon was caring yet strong while Charlie was strong and stubborn. I thought both of their stories were well developed and they were believable characters.

Overall a read I couldn't put down and I'm starting book 2 now.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...