Wednesday 18 November 2015

Review ~ Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2) by Meghan March

Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)
ebook purchased by myself

Release Date: February 9th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her. 

And then I finally had her for one night. 

A night I don’t remember. 

I figured I’d blown my shot. 

But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance. 

Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?

My Opinion

I enjoyed this more than book one. I started it straight after and I'll definitely be reading more in the series.

Beneath This Ink held my attention the whole way through. I loved Con and his story. He was a hot alpha male with a chip on his shoulder, but he came undone around Vanessa. I believed in him and felt for him every step of the way. I understood his reasoning for everything and I thought he was a well rounded character.

As for Vanessa, I liked her growth. I thought she developed well and there were twists in her story I didn't see coming. Although she had the nickname ice queen I liked her and grew to like her more as she found her confidence and started thinking for herself.

As for the plot, it was well crafted. It held my interest and I didn't guess all of the reveals.


Overall I'm excited to read book 3 and 4. I enjoyed this more than the first and can't wait to see what comes next.

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...