Wednesday 1 July 2015

Mini Review ~ My Fake Fiancé by Helen Cooper

My Fake Fiancé




ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: June 6th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description: 

Free prequel to Four Week Fiancé.






My Opinion

I saw Four Week Fiancé a few days ago and added it to my tbr pile so I thought I'd try out the prequel novella. It sets up some interesting ideas that are more than likely going to develop in the novel. I like the idea, but I wasn't so keen on the jumpy timeline. Things go backwards and forth a lot and it wasn't always easy to follow. Saying that I'll more than likely read the book.

3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...