Tuesday 28 January 2014

Review ~ Souls Mates by L. A. Weatherly

Soul MatesPaperback received from the publisher

Release Date: 14th January 2014

Publisher: Barrington and Stoke

Description:

Beautiful and intriguing paranormal romance about two teenagers whose love is so special that nothing can keep them apart - not even time. Iris and Nate have dreamed of each other all of their lives. When they meet by chance in an abandoned house, they discover that their dreams were more than fantasy - they are soul mates, destined to be together. But someone or something is watching them, determined to tear them apart. Will Iris and Nate's love be strong enough to survive the test of time?


My Opinion

I love this author's work so I was ecstatic when I received a copy of Soul Mates from the publisher. I knew it was going to be short and it was a perfect read that broke up my own writing nicely.

Taking about only half an hour to read I don't want to say much besides it is a quick, easy read that was engaging. The romance element is sweet and everything flows nicely. Standing at 86 pages, I was glad I won it as, although I love this author, I'm not sure I'd spend £6.99 for the amount of story you actually get. I'm really hoping the next two will be priced more reasonably because I love this author and would like to continue reading Nate and Iris's story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...