Friday 10 March 2017

Review ~ Man Candy by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy
ebook downloaded via Amazon for free.

Release Date: June 20th 2016
  Publisher: Self-published

Description:
He’s back.

Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him. 

But I can’t resist.

The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’t fool me—not this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that “true love” is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’t exist.

He thinks I’m wrong, and he wants to prove it.

I think he’s crazy, so I dare him to try.

It might be the biggest mistake of my life.

My Opinion

This was an enjoyable read. I needed a romantic comedy and Man Candy turned out to be a lighthearted read that I found hard to put down. 

Man Candy tells the story of Jaime, a cynic about love, and her brother's friend and her childhood crush, Quinn. Thrown back together when loving under the same roof, old feeling re-emerge and it's up to Quinn to convince Jaime that love is real.

Combined with a hint of angst, this book's humour made me smile. I did want to smack Jaime for being so ridiculous, but I liked when the characters were together. They fitted well to create an easy read.


Overall, I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to those looking for a lighter read.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...