Saturday 19 December 2015

Review ~ Four Week Fiancé (Four Week Fiancé #1) by Helen Cooper

Four Week Fiancé (Four Week Fiancé, #1)
Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: August 20th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
What would you do if the hottest man on earth made you an offer you couldn’t refuse? 

What if it was the offer of a lifetime? The sort of offer that would make you blush as he offered you whatever you wanted to make you accept. What if the offers were so spicy, so naughty, so scandalous that you wouldn’t even want to tell your best friend? 

If you were me, you would say yes. 

There are three things you should know. 
His name is TJ Walker. He’s 28, hot as can be and he’s my brother’s best friend. 
TJ asked me to be his fiance for four weeks. 
I’m hoping to make the engagement real. 

I know. I can’t believe it either. What am I thinking? There are so many things that could go wrong by accepting to be TJ’s four week fiance? But, I can’t stop thinking that there are also so many things that could go right.

My Opinion

Firstly, this book is not a standalone like advertised. Had I known that, and the fact book 2 has been delayed repeatedly, I may not have bought it.

As for the book, I can't help but feel disappointed. What was included was all right, and it did engage me. However, it seemed to take so long for the story to actually get going. Then, just when things started to get interesting it stopped. If I'm honest, I don't really understand the need to split the book into 2. It's not exactly a long read and it seems more like a money making scheme because there is no ending other than a big cliffhanger. 

It's a shame really, as I was interested in TJ and Mila. I want to know what's going on, but it will all depend on when the sequel actually comes out. 

Moreover, the book did feel childish at times. I did think there was room for improvement, so I'm not sure where I stand with this book.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...