Sunday 14 January 2018

Reviews ~ #Heart, #Holiday & #Bae by Cambria Hebert

#Heart (Hashtag, #6)#Heart by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Back to the standard of books 1,2, and 3! I loved all four characters again in this book. I thought Braeden and Ivy were back to how they originally came across and I much preferred them to in #Selfie and #Poser. I also loved having Rimmel ad Romeo's POV back.

Couldn't put it down!



#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5)#Holiday by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sweet little novella that was perfect over the Christmas period. It gave me an extra few pages on these characters and complimented the series.







#Bae (Hashtag, #7)#Bae by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A great conclusion. I'm sad this series is over but it felt right.

Now to take a break from reading to recover.

I would highly recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...