Saturday 13 January 2018

Review ~ #Selfie & #Poser by Cambria Hebert

#Selfie (Hashtag, #4)#Selfie by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

#Poser by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Braeden in Rimmel and Romeo's books. Therefore, I had to start his books straight away. While I enjoyed this instalment I still prefer Romeo and Rimmel.

#Poser (Hashtag, #5)#Selfie and #Poser were good reads. They held my attention, but not as well as #Nerd, #Hater, and #Player. Maybe I'd just ODd on reading since I was on a binge, but Braeden didn't seem like the same character. He'd lost a bit of his spark in this book. Towards the end of #Poser things picked up, but Braeden and Ivy did have a lot to live up too.

Overall they were good reads but not my favourite in the series so far. I'd still recommend them though. On to the next now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...