Wednesday 10 January 2018

Review ~ #Nerd by Cambria Hebert

#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)#Nerd by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How has it taken me so long to read this book? I've seen it around numerous time and the series has always intrigued me yet I never got round to buying it. Thankfully I caught a post saying it was free for the first time ever on Amazon and it gave me the push I needed to start reading this series.

And let me tell you, boy have I been missing out.

I finished #Nerd in under a day. It hooked me immediately and I couldn't put it down. Since I'm still in that weird Christmas to new year limbo week, it was the perfect excuse to spend the day with Rimmel and Roman, and the more I read the more I fell in love with them.

I adored Rimmel and could relate to her more than I would like to admit, especially on preferring the company of animals. Haha! Her clumsiness made me chuckle and I also liked how she didn't fawn over Roman. She was shy, but the right amount since she could be feisty when she needed.

As for their relationship, I definitely felt the connection between them. I was rooting for them the entire way through the book and I'm so glad there's another 2 books because I wasn't ready to let them go yet.

Overall, this book had a bit of everything. Drama, chemistry, sparks, and a few laughs along the way. I'd definitely recommend it and I'm off to read #Hater now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...