Friday 11 March 2016

Review ~ Diamonds (All that Glitters, #1) by K.A. Linde

Diamonds (All that Glitters, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: 21st April 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Bryna feels his eyes on her.

Hot, seductive, enticing.

He’s at least ten years older than her seventeen years, and he knows exactly what he’s doing to her with that look.

Walking away would be the smart thing to do…

But she can’t. Not that first night when he takes her home and claims her body. Not when he shows up in her life again with expensive gifts to win her trust. Not even when she’s falling for him, and everything else is falling apart…

My Opinion

I'm not sure what to make if it. The whole book seemed really hypocritical and not one of the characters were likeable. To start off with Bri's ranting about her family and her dad's affair. She claims to have daddy issues but then throughout the rest of the book they totally disappear. 

Secondly, she claims she'd never be like her step-mum and poach a married man, then she falls for Jude's line so easily. She was so self centred and arrogant. I can't think of one redeemable quality and she just made me angry. The plot was obvious and despite her strong morals on page 1, she never lived up to them. Just judged others.

Then there was the whole deal with Pace. Didn't understand that at all. 


Overall, I was disappointed. This book just irritated me with dislike me characters and a plot I hated. 

2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...