Saturday 24 February 2018

Review ~ Toad by Cambria Hebert

ToadToad by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't think it was possible, but Toad surpassed Butterfly--and I really loved Butterfly. I knew I would love this book before I picked it up though. It's about Nate, and I loved Nate in book 1.

I'm so glad Cambria managed to keep Nate's personality true to what was in Butterfly. He was quirky, random, cute, and just pure awesomeness. I loved his odd mind and his easy-going nature. He wasn't the typical hero, but he's one of my favourites. I could relate to him and felt for him.

I won't say anything about the plot other than it was great. Mostly, this book is about Nate--he makes it. If you loved him in Butterfly you'll be hooked on Toad.

Definite must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...