Thursday 3 August 2017

Review ~ Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8) by Rachel Van Dyken

Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)
ebook purchased by myself.

Release Date: July 31st 2017

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Part of a world I loathe.
Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.
Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.
I'm. In. Hell.
Also known as the Cosa Nostra.
My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.
Son to a murdered mob boss.
Heir to a throne of murder and lies.
My name is Dante Nicolasi.
And there will be blood.



My Opinion

I think this is the first book I've ever stayed up and bought at midnight. I knew it was a mistake doing that seeing as I would get no sleep, yet I needed it. I haven't been able to read another book for the entire week because I've been waiting for this. Nothing else could pull me away from my intrigue over this story.

Now that I've read it, I'm so glad it lived up to my expectations and the other books in this series. Not that I really had any doubts on that. Eagle Elite is my favourite mafia series and Rachel is one of my favourite authors.

Enrage was a dark, emotional journey. I'm so pleased all of the original character featured more prominently in this book and were continued to be developed. I also liked Dante and El. The tension in their relationship was palpable and I couldn't stop reading.

I won't give away any of the story. But, if you're a fan of Eagle Elite this won't let you down. It was a great addition to the series and filled with everything I've come to love and expect of the characters and world.


I need the next book now! I can't wait until next year.

5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...