Monday 10 April 2017

Review ~ Tattooed Dots (Halo, #1) by Kimberly Knight

Tattooed Dots (Halo, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: February 11th 2014

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
People are brought into our lives for many reasons. Over time, we find out who is meant to be a temporary acquaintance and who will be there for a lifetime.

Easton Crawford put his modeling career before his marriage until it was ending in divorce. Years later, he is finally learning how to be the father his daughter needs him to be. He’s not looking for someone to step into the mother role—just nightly casual hook-ups. 

When his best friend convinces him that a good way to meet single women is to go on a singles cruise, he finds more than just a one night stand. 

At age thirteen, Brooke Bradley became an adult, raising her younger sister while her mother continually ignored her parenting responsibilities. Since then, Brooke has continued to take care of the people in her life, including her deadbeat boyfriend, Jared.

For Brooke’s thirtieth birthday, her best friend surprises her with a cruise but fails to mention it’s a singles cruise. When Brooke meets Easton, the one man willing to be her constant, will she finally find the courage to leave Jared? 

Easton knows that Brooke is someone who is meant to be in his life forever, but when a health scare threatens to change everything, Brooke and Easton are faced with unanswered questions and unspoken fears. Are Brooke and Easton only meant to be temporary acquaintances or are they brought into each other lives for a lifetime?

My Opinion

I've been trying to start this book for ages, but every time I tried something would get in the way. However, I finally finished it and I definitely enjoyed it.

For the most part this was a chilled and relaxing read. It was the single father aspect that drew me to this book and I liked Easton. The fact he only wanted Brooke on the cruise and there were no games was another bonus.

The story kept me reading at a fast pace and I did enjoy it. I wished the ending hadn't been so rushed, but Easton and Brooke do have another book so I'm looking forward to finding out more.


Overall, I'd definitely recommend it.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...