Tuesday 26 May 2015

Review ~ Torn - Part One (The Torn Series) by Ellen Callahan

Torn - Part One (The Torn Series)ebook borrowed via Kindle Unlimited

Release Date: May 8th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
He’s the bad boy with the filthy mouth unlike any man she’s ever known.

One wink was all it took.
Now she’s hooked.

When college grad Alexa Riley set out to reinvent herself, getting dumped wasn’t part of the plan. She changed her whole look, joined a punk band, and leapt into her new party-hopping lifestyle with both feet. She’s sure she’ll win her ex back but there’s nothing wrong with having a little fun in the meantime, right?

Yeah, right.

It’s all fun and games until she meets Mallet. The cocky and magnetic MMA fighter isn’t shy about what he wants - and he wants her. Old Alexa would never have a casual fling, but New Alexa is ready to explore her wild side.

But no matter how much she can change how she looks and how she lives, she can’t change the way her heart beats. She’s falling for the sexy and seductive fighter, hard and fast.

Just in time for Tyler to decide that he wants her back after all.

Of course.

This is the first part in a four-part series.

My Opinion

This is another read I borrowed via Kindle Unlimited. I didn't really know what to expect, but seeing as it's a serial I didn't really expect much. I was after quick reads that didn't involve much thought.


Anyway, I found myself enjoying Torn part 1. It's set up some interesting situations and I'll definitely be reading more. I have a thing for fighters and I'm intrigued to see how Mallet grows. I also really dislike Tyler! I will admit that there's nothing blow-your-mind-amazing about this read. It's just a simple, standard romance, but it's a good one to chill out with.


4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...