Saturday 10 December 2016

Review ~ Playing Games by Liliana Rhodes

Playing Games
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: October 28th 2016

Description:
I wanted to be a gentleman, but I couldn't control myself when she was near. 

Unemployed and broke, Cassie Monroe is hoping for a better life in Canyon Cove. When she's offered her dream job, she accepts, but things get complicated after spying on her sexy new boss in the shower.

Former MMA fighter Gabriel Kohl is one of Canyon Cove's most private billionaires and one of it's most notorious playboys. When he spots the curvy physical therapist in his gym, there's no stopping him from getting what he wants.

Unable to forget his kiss, Cassie follows her heart. But Gabriel's late night visits and quick exits leave her suspicious. Is he just playing games or is Gabriel ready to share his secrets and his life with her?

My Opinion

Once more I'm working my way through the Amazon freebies I've collected over the years. Lilian Rhodes is another new author to me, but this won't be the last book I read by her.

Playing Games was a sweet, light-hearted story. It was a short, easy read, but kept me hooked, and I couldn't put it down. I especially liked the fact Gabriel wasn't the usual billionaire in the sense he has unusual fetishes. He was controlling and an alpha male, but he had a softer side and genuinely cared. It made a nice change from the usual billionaire erotica out nowadays.

As for the story, it was short and to the point. I could have easily read more and wish it had been longer so I could have stayed in this world a bit more. It was well-written and an easy style to get lost in.


Overall this was a pleasant and enjoyable read. I'd definitely recommend.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...