Sunday 4 December 2016

Review ~ Hard Tackle: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by Jessica Ashe

Hard Tackle: A Bad Boy Sports Romance
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: June 6th 2016

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
It’s my job to keep him out of trouble… He’s not about to make it easy for me. 
Kristi 

I avoid cocky, arrogant men like the plague. Just my luck, I’m now forced to work with one. 

It sounded simple enough – keep tabs on the superstar quarterback Barton Fenner. How difficult would it be to keep him from making an ass out of himself? 

More difficult than I thought. 

Barton’s idea of fun is enough to make me want to run a mile, but that’s easier said than done. I mean, look at him! Resisting temptation is going to take a lot more than I’m prepared to handle. 

Barton 

Her sole job is to spoil my fun. 

The coach wants me to stop getting caught with my hand in the honey pot. Kristi wants me to steer clear of the parties and the revolving door of adoring female fans. 

I don’t know much, but I do know that Kristi is doing something to me – something that will change everything, including my womanizing ways. 

She can try to resist my charms, but if history is proof of anything, she won’t stand a chance.
 
My Opinion

For a freebie this was a quick and easy read that kept me entertained. It was quite a fluffy read, whereby there wasn't too much drama or complicated plot threads. The story was pretty simple, making it a good book to chill out with.

Hard Tackle did hold my interest. While I think some of the scenes could have been expanded upon to make the characters a little less two dimensional, it still kept me engaged. For once I found Barton's arrogance funny. He didn't come across overly serious so it made a nice change of pace from the usual alphas I read about.


Overall, this was a quick and gentle read. It made me smile and was a good way to relax for a few hours.

3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...