Tuesday 9 September 2014

Review ~ Mirror (Luke #1) by Cassia Leo

Mirror (Luke, #1)ebook downloaded for free via author's website.

Release Date: December 4th 2012

Description:
At twenty-eight, Luke Maxwell is the hottest eligible bachelor in America and the billionaire CEO of Maxwell Computers. When Brina Kingston is hired by Luke’s competitor as a corporate spy, Brina successfully works her way into a position as Luke Maxwell’s new executive assistant. What Brina doesn’t expect is to find herself in a compromising position in his bed.

Brina thinks she has the savvy to see past Luke’s cunning intellect and extract the trade secrets she was hired to acquire. But she soon finds herself falling for his charms and risking the most important assignment of her career and, possibly, the greatest love of her life

My Opinion

Having loved all of this author's work, when I saw she was giving away this part to the Luke Series free, I just had to try it. I enjoyed Knox so I thought I would enjoy Luke too. However, despite having all of the qualities I like from this author, I did feel this installment was a little rushed. Everything happened too quickly and there wasn't a build up between the characters before they were suddenly having sex. I know this is one of her earlier series, but I don't think I'll read the rest as I didn't connect with the characters as well as I have in all of her other books (and I've read them all).

2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...