Sunday 7 September 2014

Review ~ Knox: Volume 4 (Knox #4) by Cassia Leo

Knox: Volume 4 (Knox, #4)
ebook purchased by myself

Description:
The conclusion of the Knox series.

Knox is determined to rescue Rebecca from the clutches of his nemesis. But Tony’s capture is not going as planned. 

Injured and dispirited over the deaths of those closest to him, the last thing Knox expects to stumble upon on this dreary night is Rebecca’s location. Especially from such an unlikely source. 

Armed with this new information, and a crazy amount of hope, Knox sets out on a deadly mission to rescue Rebecca. But is he too late?


My Opinion

This was a great conclusion and the longer-than-usual epilogue gave a brilliant resolution that answered all questions and brought everything to a great end. This instalment was filled with even more killing, dark twists, ;and of course hot sex. It was tense and had me turning the pages even when I really had to get some work done. I didn't think I'd enjoy this series as much as I have but I'm glad I bought the box set.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...