Monday 15 September 2014

Review ~ Elect (Eagle Elite #2) by Rachel Van Dyken

Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)ebook purchased by myself.

Release Date: December 10th 2013

Description:
Would you die for the one you love?
Nixon Abandonato made his choice. And now he has to pay the price. Tracey is the love of his life, but being with him has made her a target of his family's enemies. The only way to keep Trace alive is convince the world she means nothing to him. 

Trace Rooks has fallen irrevocably in love with the son of her family's sworn rival, and she knows in her bones nothing can tear them apart. Until Nix suddenly pushes her away and into the arms of his best friend... But Trace isn't ready to give up on a future with Nix--and if he won't fight for them, she will. 

In the end, a sacrifice must be made. A life for a life. For what better way to cover a multitude of sins than with the blood of a sinner . . .

My Opinion

It's very rare that I find a book by a new author and have I buy the next book instantly. It's also rare that I buy ebooks. However after reading Elite from NetGalley and reading the extract from this book I just had to have it straight away. That cliff hanger was just mean and I needed to see how everything played out.

This book had everything I loved from the first but with more danger and drama. The plot held my interest all of the way through and had me turning pages rapidly until I finished in a few hours. I will admit that, like Elite, I did figure out what was going on before it was revealed but it was still a great story. There is a lot of violence, action, emotions, and a high intensity. I can't say anything else but it's a great series and probably the best I've read this year (I know that because I had to read all 4 before coming back to write this).

Anyway, I don't want to give too much away so all I'm going to say is these books are a must read.

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...