Saturday 14 January 2017

Review ~ Anchor (First to Fight, #1) by Nicole Blanchard

Anchor (First to Fight, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: August 1st 2015

Publisher: Bolero Books LLC

Description:
I thought I could save her.

A woman I've never met, whose name I don't even know, gambled her own life to protect my child. In return, she was taken by a mad man.

I'll put my career, my security, and my life on the line to get her back safely, even if it means risking my heart along the way.




My Opinion

This was an okay read. I sped through it, but I did find it a bit unbelievable. The reactions some of the characters had, especially Chole, I found hard to buy. They all seemed too in control of their emotions for people who were on a hijacked boat with a crazy terrorist. I could understand Gabe being like that since he was a marine, but a civilian? The romance also seemed to take place in a weird way. I needed more development.


If I suspended beliefs this was an okay read. It was short and to the point, and did keep me entertained.

2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...