Sunday 13 December 2015

Review ~ Screwed (Screwed, #1) by Kendall Ryan

Screwed (Screwed, #1)Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: September 15th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
I have one rule: Don’t shit where you eat.

Several of the women in the condo complex I own would love some one-on-one playtime, and why wouldn’t they? I’m young, fit, attractive, and loaded. Not to mention I’m packing a sizable bulge below the belt. It’s a combination that drops panties on a regular basis. 

Yay, me, right?

But my cock, troublemaker that he is, has been confined to my trousers by my business partner. A concession I agreed to, and one that’s never been hard to enforce until Emery moves in across the hall. She’s smart, young, determined, and sexy as hell. I want a taste. I won’t stop until I’m buried deep inside the succulent new-in-town brunette.

After being warned about my past, she does her best to steer clear, but I’m about to show her that underneath it all, I’m a guy with a heart of gold and a cock of steel.

My name is Hayden Oliver, and this is my story.

My Opinion

Hmm... I'm not sure about this book. Having read a few of this author's other books and finding them hot and engaging I had high hopes for Screwed and I think that was its downfall. I went in expecting too much.

While Screwed held my attention and had its hot moments, the thing I had most problem with was the fact there didn't seem to be much story. I found the author explained unnecessary things and ignored the development of the relationship. She detailed lawyering a lot or inner thoughts but I thought the interaction and actual events were lacking. For me things were too basic or glossed over. There wasn't enough detail for me to really feel anything about this book.


Saying that it was still an enjoyable read. It has its moments if passion but I don't think it's this author's best release.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...