Sunday 26 November 2017

Review ~ Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush, #1) by Nina Lane

Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush, #1)Sweet Dreams by Nina Lane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating: 3.5

Sweet Dreams was an easy read that I enjoyed. Its title sums it up well: it was a sweet book.

Overall, this book held my interest. It was cute and I love baking so that aspect sold me on reading this. I will be honest and say I did skim text that wasn't speech from 60% onward, and felt things could have been cut down to help the pacing. I also didn't feel the sparks continue after the initial meet.

However, saying it was still a sweet read that allowed me to escape the drizzly weather for a bit.


*Ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...