Thursday 14 July 2016

Review ~ A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1) by Selena Laurence

A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: May 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Joss Jamison is the sexy, brooding lead singer of the nation's hottest rock sensation, Lush. He prides himself on his control--of the music, the business, and himself. But, when emotions overtake him and he loses control for one fateful night, he jeopardizes everything he loves.

Mel DiLorenzo has waited her whole life for the chance to prove her talents in photojournalism. When her older sister invites her to document the world tour for Lush, Mel jumps at the chance. But she quickly finds herself in the middle of a band on the edge, and an incredibly hot lead singer on her case.

With sparks flying on tour buses, hotels, and auditoriums, Mel and Joss are about to find out that rock and roll can be a very wild ride.

My Opinion

I've been making the effort to go through my Kindle freebies lately since I've finally got on top of my ARC pile. A Lush Betrayal is another book I've had for a while, but never got round to reading until now. 


Now I've read it, I wish I'd have discovered the series earlier and I will definitely be buying the box set. I really enjoyed Joss and Mel's story, and the band surrounding them was well formed and likeable. I can't wait to read about Mel's sister and her fiance.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...