Saturday 23 April 2016

Round up ~ Corps Security by Harper Sloan

All books either downloaded for free via Amazon or purchased by myself.

These are only mini reviews and ratings since I read this series purely for enjoyment. If you would like more detail, leave a comment and I'll explain :-)



Axel (Corps Security, #1)Axel by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book I've ever read by this author, and I enjoyed it. Filled with lots of action and alpha-maleness, I was hooked.



Cage (Corps Security, #2)Cage by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little wary about starting this book as after seeing a few more bad reviews about this and Greg's character I wasn't sure I wanted to ruin my image of him from book 1. However, I'm not sure what all of the bad reviews were talking about. Sure, he acts like a pig sometimes, but I enjoyed this book just as much as the first and it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. A good read and Cage is a consistent character with wanting to protect his family.

Beck (Corps Security, #3)Beck by Harper Sloan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay read. It's not my favourite as there was too much repetition from the previous books and not a lot of variation in the story, but it was interesting to see into Dee's mind.


Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)Uncaged by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this one better than Beck. Although it was a shorter read, it's a nice sweet story with some heart-wrenching moments. And that ending! The author ha better build on that at some point. I want to know more about Cohen.


Cooper (Corps Security, #4)Cooper by Harper Sloan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this. It wasn't what I was expecting when I started the series, but it was an enjoyable read. I do think I'm just waiting for Locke, though. He's the guy I'm most interested in. If you like the rest of the books in this series, it's a good continuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...