Wednesday 16 July 2014

Review ~ Island Fever by Shelli Stevens

Island Feverebook downloaded for free from Amazon

Release Date: April 4th 2014

Description:
*This is a short story, and super sexy romance* 

“Operation Get Leid” That’s the deal Melanie and her best friend make when they head off to Hawaii after graduating college. But seduction doesn’t come easily to Melanie, and finding someone to seduce is even more of a challenge. 

That is until things take a twist--or at least her ankle does--and she finds herself in the care of a sexy doctor on his residency named Asher. And this young physician is more than willing to show her his bedside manner.

But the lines of flinging and falling in love start to blur, and Melanie knows she’s in trouble. Will she be able to leave paradise and call their summer fling for what it was? Or is she already in too deep.

My Opinion


This was a short, sexy read that was perfect for the hot, summers day. It made me smile and kept me engaged the whole way through. My only complaint was that I wish it had been longer!

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...