Tuesday 11 August 2015

Review ~ Tear (Seaside, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken

Tear (Seaside, #1)ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: November 23rd 2012

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Life as a teenager is never easy. But for Natalee Murray, things have just gotten way more difficult. Bored with life, she can't wait to graduate high school and get out of town, especially considering the famous band members from AD2 suddenly start attending her school, making her once boring life, absolutely insane.

It starts with a pen. A single brush of fingers, and she is captivated.

But Alec and Demetri have a dark secret, one that could shatter their reputations and Natalee's heart. What do you do when one guy paints your life with color while the other infuses your soul with passion? How do you choose when your heart is divided?

My Opinion

Another enjoyable read by Rachel Van Dyken. When I saw this was free I couldn't resist, and then I had to start reading it straight away.

Although I knew parts of the story from Capture, it was great to find out more about the brothers and Nat in more detail. It was a read that held my attention well, even if all the cheating isn't my preferred subject matter, and I liked the characters.

I will admit I wanted a little more emotion in the back story and I wish it had been written in dual POV like her other books, but it was still good, and this is one of her earlier works. It was also slightly tamer in the romance side of things to what I've come to know from Rachel.

Overall, a great read and I can't wait to read Pull.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...