Wednesday 27 February 2013

Review ~ Double Crossed: A Spies and Theives Story (Heist Society #2.5) - Ally Carter

Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story (Gallagher Girls, #5.5; Heist Society, #2.5)

  • eARC received from Netgalley in return for an honest review
  • Published 22nd Jan 2013


Description
Macey McHenry—Glamorous society girl or spy-in-training?

W.W. Hale V—Heir to an American dynasty or master thief?

There are two sides to every coin. Whether these two can work together is a tossup.

Born into privilege, Macey and Hale are experts at mingling with the upper class. But even if they’ve never raised an eyebrow at the glitz, neither teenager has ever felt at home with the glamour.

When Macey and Hale meet at a society gala, the party takes a dangerous turn. Suddenly they’re at the center of a hostage situation, and it’s up to them to stop the thugs from becoming hostile. Will Macey’s spy skills and Hale’s con-man ways be enough to outsmart a ruthless gang? Or will they have to seek out the ultimate inside girl to help?

The worlds of Heist Society and the Gallagher Girls collide in Ally Carter’s fast-paced, high-stakes and tantalizing new story. Get a behind the scenes glimpse as Ally delivers an irresistible thriller that is full of her signature style and savvy twists.

My Opinion
This was a great novella that was filled with loads of action despite the number of pages. I loved the description and the stroyline was quick, simple to understand and get lost in. I wish there was more! 
The novella had was a great cross over between Gallagher Girls and Heist Society which I loved and even though I have only read the Gallagher Girls series it didn't effect the reading experience. I will definitely be checking out Heist Society sooner than I expected though (they've been on my wish list for a while).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...